Software Evolution, Refactoring, Improvement of Operational
SERIOUS (Software Evolution, Refactoring, Improvement of
Operational & Usable Systems) project is an international
ITEA research project (ITEA project number if04032).
The general goals of the SERIOUS project are to:
- to develop techniques, tools and models to improve the
quality aspects related to software evolution
- to develop processes and methods to improve the software
development models in industry which explicitly take into
account such evolutionary requirements, and
- to identify, define and embed the software evolution
related quality aspects in software development.
Serious 2005 is SERIOUS subproject that is financed by,
and carried out in a close co-operation with,
the Nokia Research Center in
Helsinki. The expected key results of Serious 2005 are
Serious 2005 builds on research carried out in a ART 2002,
ART 2003, and ART 2004 projects.
- Notation for behavioral profiles based on UML
- Methods and tools for architecture conformance checking
- Experiences on evaluating the architectural profiles for
structural and behavioral analysis